background

Sunday, December 12, 2010

My business

My name is Bella and I am 12years old. I am starting my own necklace selling business. At first I did not know what to do so I thought about it and I thought I would dig wells for people in Africa but I wanted to do something more specific to orphans. After talking to my mom she told me about  the video we watched called one in a million about an orphanage that is raising money to try and buy a hotel so they can take  in more sexually abused and abandoned orphans. They are trying to raise one million dollars towards the hotel. My necklaces are actual scrabble tiles from the game. I take any kind of small print scrapping paper and glue it on to the other side with no letter, and then I can add letters and gem stones. I will be charging 5.oo (plus 1.00 for shipping).I hope to be releasing my new design line in the next couple of weeks Merry Christmas check in soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. Bella, you are AWESOME!!! God has such great plans for you!!! What a blessing you will be to these orphans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's not too late, I'd love to order some for Christmas presents. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bella~This is AMAZING!!! I cannot wait to order your beautiful necklaces!

    ReplyDelete